Welcome to CCATCM
- We are the only fully-recognized college in Eastern Canada dedicated to Acupuncture and TCM, approved by the Department of Labour and Advanced Education
- We offer an outstanding Acupuncture Diploma Program that meets provincial, national, and international standards
- We emphasize hands-on practice and clinical experience
- Masters and PhD. programs are available through our affiliation with Guangzhou Chinese Medicine University in China
- Our core faculty has Doctors of TCM with PhDs and over 30 years clinical experience
CCATCM is pleased to anounce we'll be offering our new Natural Nutrition Counsellor Diploma Program starting on Sept. 22, 2019. To learn more about the program click here.
ACUPUNCTURE AND TCM ARE WHAT WE DO BEST
Programs begin in September, May, and January
Enter a rewarding medical profession in high demand with potential for a high income
Financial assistance available: Our Acupuncture Diploma Program is eligible for student loans
Three-year Acupuncture Diploma Program (May be completed as a Two-year Intensive Acupuncture Program)
Small class sizes and instruction from highly qualified faculty
Work and study: Classes typically run 2.5 days a week
Affiliated with on-site professional clinics with over 30 years of business and clinical experience
Our Professional Clinics: Life-Care Acupuncture & Natural Medicine Clinics
We are practitioners with various specialties working as a team, led by Dr. Diana Li and Dr. Franklyn Chen. Dr. Li and Dr. Chen each have PhDs in acupuncture and TCM and over 30 years of clinical experience. Our clinics have already helped thousands of patients.
Our services are covered by most group insurance companies.