Natural Nutrition Counsellor Diploma Program
- Classes begin every Sept and January
- A blend of Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine in the classroom and clinical internship
- Learn natural nutrition like other schools
- In addition gain knowledge taken from 5,000 years of Traditional Chinese Medicine using food to heal internal organs
- Nine-month diploma program covered in 735 hours
- Potential students can include high school graduates, acupuncturists, nurses, PCWs, physiotherapists and other complimentary health professionals or anyone interested in nutrition and healing
- Study with experienced Natural Holistic Nutrition Counsellors and Doctors of TCM with PhDs and 30 years of clinical experience
- Approved by the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education
- Transfer credits available for courses learned through training for RMTs, nurses, acupuncturists, physiotherapists, etc.
Graduates become natural nutrition counsellors possibly working in community and/or corporate settings or multidisciplinary health clinics
- Embrace your entrepreneurial skills and start your own business
- Acupuncturists, massage therapists, physiotherapists, chiropractors and other professionals in health and wellness fields can add it to an existing skillset, while providing existing clients with an additional service
Interested in the program?
If you would like more information about or are interested in attending our Natural Nutrition Counsellor Diploma Program contact a member our admissions team by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 902-832-6628.