WHY ACUPUNCTURE & TCM?
- It's a healthy, long-term, stable medical career
- There's great income potential
- It's the career of a lifetime and a lifetime of wellness for you and your patients!
- CCATCM is the only fully-recognized and accredited college in Eastern Canada dedicated to Acupuncture and TCM.
- Eligible for Canada Student Loans
- Funding available for applicants with Military and Armed Forces experience
- Skills development funding available for those who qualify
- CCATCM has an exceptional Acupuncture Diploma Program that meets provincial, national and international standards.
- The college also includes an excellent Natural Holistic Nutrition Counselor Diploma Program that meets provincial, national and international standards.
- Taught by highly-recognized and skilled TCM Doctors with over 30 years of clinical experience
- CCATCM incorporates hands-on clinical practice, along with internships to assist in transitioning from student to practitioner.
- CCATCM graduates can obtain master’s and PhD degrees through the college’s affiliation with Guangzhou Chinese Medicine University in China.
- For students interested in travel, every year CCATCM hosts a trip to China. During this trip students will visit TCM hospitals and explore Chinese culture and geography.
- CCATCM offers a range of self-interest courses and workshops, for those looking to continue education and expand vocational skillsets.
- Our campus overlooks Bedford Basin with accessibility to transit, and is in walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores and shopping centres.
- Eligibility for Canada student loans
- Small class sizes
- Exceptional faculty
- Excellent holistic programs
- Wide range of clinical practicums
- Affiliations with National and International networks of colleges, institutions, and associations
- A variety of courses and classes for continuing education and self-growth
- Beautiful facility overlooking the Bedford Basin
- Internships to assist your transition from student to practitioner